Just a small note – another version for NSX for vSphere. Some good improvements. Check out some of the better ones below. The release notes have more. More to come in some following blogs.
- Expanding physical connectivity options— by introducing NSX Hardware Layer 2 Gateway Integration
- Improving security— with enhancements such as Edge Firewall SYN Flood protection, firewall rule filtering, and TFTP ALG support.
- Increasing visibility and operational readiness— by introducing NSX Dashboard, SNMP Support, Customer Experience Improvement Program, and enhancements to Central CLI and Traceflow
- VMware vRealize Log Insight 3.3.2 for NSX provides intelligent log analytics for NSX, with monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities and customizable dashboards for network virtualization, flow analysis and alerts. This version accepts NSX Standard/Advanced/Enterprise edition license keys issued for NSX 6.2.2+.
- Edge Firewall adds SYN flood protection: Avoid service disruptions by enabling SYN flood protection for transit traffic. Feature is disabled by default, use the NSX REST API to enable it.
Find more here at the release note – http://pubs.vmware.com/Release_Notes/en/nsx/6.2.3/releasenotes_nsx_vsphere_623.html
Documentation – https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/nsx_pubs.html