You work at a small not-for profit charity. With a small budget that is stretched thin they have invested in better network infrastructure. They don’t know anything about networking. You are given this diagram.
- Provision four VLANs across the switches – Voice, Data, Management, vMotion
- Ensure STP 802.1w is used
- Ensure that SW1 is root for Voice and Data, Secondary for Management and Vmotion
- Ensure that SW2 is root for Management and vMotion and secondary for Voice and Data
- Client Devices in the Data VLAN on SW3 need to transition to a forwarding state instantaneously (Any ports)
- Ensure a stable and predictable topology with 802.1w root safeguards.
Bonus: What needs to be considered when procuring hardware and calculating port costs?